Sunday 26 January 2020

Valentine Truck Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends...

One of the reasons I purchased the Special Delivery Shaker Card kit last fall, was that it will work all year round. Today I'm sharing a Valentine card made with the kit ...


I added some filler from my stash, as well as the cute red plastic hearts that come with the kit. The patterned paper was a partial 12 x 12" sheet that was sitting on my stamping table and I was able to use another chunk of it for this card. The stitched heart die also comes with the kit.


Here is a peek at the inside, stamped in two colours with the help of my MISTI.


Supplies:
Special Delivery kit, by Queen & Company, unless specified below.
Patterned paper - scraps from my stash
Black, kraft, white and red card stocks
White and burgundy shimmer card stocks
Extra shaker filler - my stash
Stitched Rectangle Die set - Your Next Stamp
Sketch - SC314
Foundation dies - Queen & Company
Washi Tape
Puffy heart stickers - Recollections
1045 Outdoor Scene (clouds) - Karen Burniston
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!