Thursday 2 January 2020

Dragonfly Birthday Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello crafty friends...

I really like this Z Fold die for using large, scenic patterned papers, so that is what I did here. I should also note that I refer to this type of card as a Diagonal Trifold Card, rather than a Z Fold. Artistic license and all that, ha ha.


I have had the chipboard elements for a couple of years, but since I'm working at using up my older stash instead of continuing to add to it, I pulled them out to use with this card. I love breathing new life into my older supplies by pairing them with new items.



The card 'accordion' folds to fit in the envelope, then opens up to read and display.



I finished it off with a couple of sparkly Gumdrops from Your Next stamp since you can't go wrong with Gumdrops! The stamped greeting was die cut into a circle and adhered to the chipboard element.



Lots of room to sign the card on the back.



In the photo below you get a better idea as to the glossy look of the patterned paper. 




Supplies:
Z Fold Die with Layers - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - DCWV (old, from my stash)
Kraft, and off white confetti card stocks
Chipboard elements - stash
Metallic Guilding Polish - Creative Expressions
Seam binding
Stamps - Just Rite 
Circle die - Hero Arts
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Catherine Pooler Inks
Bling it On Sparkly Gumdrops  - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 4 x 5.5"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!