Thursday 16 January 2020

Heart Pivot Panel Wedding Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card made for friends whose daughter was getting married. Burgundy and Blush were the colours, so that is what I chose for the card. Karen Burniston's Happily Every After is so perfect for a wedding card!




Inside I used the Heart Pivot Panel with lots of champagne foil details. The heart banners were carried over from the front to the inside as well. This is a larger, 5 x 7" card. I'd like to make more of this size in 2020 - they just feel so nice and substantial in your hands.


It's hard to see in the photos, but I did a lot of outlining the dies with a glitter pen for additional shimmer.


Finally, a top view of the card. the Pivot Panels are so cool and I really like that you can add them inside a card without needing a full card layer as you do with some pop-ups.


Supplies:
Blush, burgundy and white card stocks
Scalloped rectangles - Honey Bee
1088 Heart Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
Champagne foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Skinny Mini Valentine Banner dies - Taylored Expressions
Large heart die - Hero Arts
1032 Happily Ever After - Karen Burniston
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamps inside - Petal Palette - Stampin 'Up
Glitter pen - Arteza
1077 Word Set 8 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
Sequins
Glossy Accents
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 5 x 7", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!