Thursday 30 January 2020

Space Themed Heart Flip Valentine Card

Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I have a fun Flip card to share today. This is also a reminder for you to play along with the Fun Friday Challenge #131 at Your Next Stamp, which is SHARE THE LOVE. You can find all those details HERE.

Because I'm on the YNS Design Team, I'll officially be participating in the bi-weekly Fun Friday Challenges, which means my Fun Fold Friday posts will now be alternate Friday's to the challenges.




The video's on Blogger are quite small so if you would like to see them larger, click HERE for my YouTube channel.


It's no secret I enjoy making masculine cards and cards for boys, and I think the YNS Space Boy stamp set works really well for a Valentine card for boys! The little aliens are pretty cute too.  Here I paired the Space Boy stamps and dies  with the YNS Half Heart Flip die set to make this card.



The Stripe-tastic Heart die set is sized to match the Half Heart Flip perfectly, so I added one cut from white inside, and stamped the sentiment on it. The white heart is hidden when the card is in the closed position.


Be sure to check out the Fun Friday Challenge #131 "Share The Love"!!

Supplies:
Half Heart Flip die set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Stripe-Tastic Heart die set - Your Next Stamp
Space Boy stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Space Boy die set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Moda Scrap, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Neenah white card stock (for the stamping)
Blue and white card stocks
Copic markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
Mini Action Wobble

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. adorable, love the mix of the space and hearts papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!