Tuesday 14 January 2020

Butterfly Sympathy Lever Card

Hello crafty friends ...

You know it's been a rough couple of weeks when you use up your entire supply of sympathy cards. I need to make more pronto, because when I need a sympathy card I certainly don't feel like being creative.

I pulled out some older patterned paper from K & Company and this pretty pearlized rose paper seemed perfect to use for a Lever Card.


It's so hard to pick up the shimmer from the paper in photos. I added this pretty metal butterfly embellishment in the centre. I've had them in my stash for years - and since I like butterflies on a sympathy card it was a good time to use one of them.


I like how sturdily these Lever Cards stand for display.


White and cream card stocks were just too harsh for the signing block, so I used this pretty pink polka dot paper instead and will just sign with a thick black pen.


I was going to add this to my stash and then found out I would need to send it off to friends of the family. Enough already.

Supplies:
Dark Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
Metal butterfly - Recollections
Lever Card Die set - Divinity Designs
Lever Card Layering Die set - Divinity Designs
Word stamp - Kindness and Compassion, Stampin' Up
Fish Tail Banner - MFT Stamps
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. That butterfly looks so happy among all those roses 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!