Sunday 5 January 2020

Colour Block Birthday Card with Puffy Stickers

Hello crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another card that uses up a bunch of scraps from a paper pad I've been working on finishing up.


Wow - the colours in this second photo are really off ... the banner and grid are black, not purple or brown. The photo below shows the depth of the puffy stickers. The tiny llama is also a sticker, but not  a puffy one.


These small puffy stickers are meant for planners, but they worked so perfectly with this grid die!


Here is a peek at the inside:


I made several other cards from the scraps, that I didn't take photos of. Like this card, they are heading to my Mom's old nursing home for the resident's Birthday's. I have had that paper pad for several years, and I'm so glad that I was able to use it up. I do love to use things up. Since I rarely post cards in the same order I make them, these papers might make another appearance or two on my blog. But the paper pad is all used up!!!

Supplies:
Aqua, black and white card stocks
Color Block Cutting Plate - Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper - Basic Grey (old, from my stash)
Words - Simple Strips Birthday stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
White embossing powder
Puffy stickers - Crate Paper
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Verse stamp - Picture Perfect Birthday, Stampin' Up
Llama stickers - American Crafts

Card Size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!