Saturday 18 January 2020

Be Mine Pop Up Valentine

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing products from two of the Design Teams I'm on ... this cute stamp set & heart dies from Your Next Stamp and the Heart Hands Wiper Insert from i-crafter that I introduced with yesterday's post.


The video's on Blogger are quite small, but if you click over to my YouTube Channel you can view it larger or even full screen! Click HERE to go to the video.



I kept the front nice and simple, but there is still lots of sparkle and shine from the gold foiling on the papers and the white glittered heart. Oh, and the YNS Gumdrops are also sparkly!



Inside, as the card opens the 'Be Mine' and the Bee slide up to meet in the middle. So fun! I really like a pop up mechanism that is generic enough to use for lots of occasions, and is easy to adhere inside a card.


This 'Love and Hug's stamp set is so cute - I purchased it last year for my Valentine's and will be using it this year too. I generally only purchase a stamp set if I can get lots of use out of it and this one fits the bill. There is a coordinating die set available, but since I didn't buy that one I fussy cut these images.


The little tag was a cut-apart from the paper package.


Supplies:
Black and white card stocks
222045 Heart Hands Wiper Insert - i-crafter
Patterned Paper - Valentine's Day, Recollections
Patterned Paper and cut apart - #Awesome Valentine's Day, Recollections
Stripe-tastic Heart Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Love and Hugs stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Copic markers
Acetate scraps
Wink of Stella
Cross Stitch Nesting rectangle dies - Tutti Designs
White glitter card stock scrap
Magical Pastel Gumdrops  - Your Next Stamp
Sakura white gel pen

Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love how you have substituted the bee and sentiment for the hands for the die on the inside ... you might be talking me into this die LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!