Saturday 25 January 2020

Pop Up Butterflies Sympathy Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing the sympathy card I made for friends ...



The videos are quite small on Blogger, so if you'd like to see it larger, please check out my YouTube channel HERE.


The white card stock used is pearlized and shimmery ... so pretty! Inside I used the Train Pivot Panel and decorated the bump outs with punched butterflies.



The die cut With Sympathy fit just perfectly on the area where the train engine and first train car would normally go.


Whenever I give someone one of these cards, they turn it over to look at it from the top. So I'm adding a top view photo for you.


Supplies:
Blue card stock
White shimmer card stock
1106 Train Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Butterfly Punches - Stampin' UP
Rounded rectangle dies - Hero Arts
With Sympathy stamps and die - Avery Elle
Scalloped border die - Simon Says Stamps
Sorry for your loss stamp - Sorry For Your Loss, Stephanie Barnard - the Stamps of Life
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp

Card size: Wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!