Friday 3 January 2020

Bee Triple Circle Flip-its Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I have a Flip It card to share today.

I had done a similar card for my Mom and found it when we were clearing out her room at the nursing home. I decided to recycle the pretty bees and make a Birthday card to donate to the nursing home residents. The bees are flocked and sparkly and were far too pretty to just toss. I was able to use this cute patterned paper that I had in my stash.



There are small Journal Cards in the stack so I trimmed out the words for the card front ...


... and fussy cut the little bee and bee trail from the rest of it for the inside.  The yellow on the printing is from a yellow glaze pen.


Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-its - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Black and white card stocks
Patterned paper and cut aparts - Garden Party, Pebbles
Black marker
Sakura yellow glaze pen
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!