Saturday 11 January 2020

Party Hat Critter Birthday Card Trio

Hello crafty friends ...

These cards just make me smile! I had won a gift certificate to Taylored Expressions and since I was ordering their Simple Strips die and coordinating stamps anyhow I was happy to add a few things to the order with the certificate. This 'Look Who's Talking' stamp set really appealed to me - it will make such fun birthday cards for the nursing home residents, our grandkids - and beyond!


I had been trying to use up this older paper package and the remaining coordinating stickers and these cards helped me do just that. The polka dot frame on the bear card is one of the stickers.  I also used a couple of the Simple Sentiment Birthday stamps ... love that with a single stamp and single pass through my die cutting machine I get a bunch of birthday sentiments to use on my cards.



The yellow scalloped circle on the moose card is also one of the stickers. This one got a few black Nuvo Drops for a little somethin' somethin'.



Finally, the llama. OMGoodness, he makes me smile. I look forward to playing more with this stamp set. 



The cards inside were all done similar, with the remaining border stickers and a stamped greeting.



Supplies:
White and black card stock
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Look Who's Talking stamps and dies - Taylored Expressions
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Stitched vertical strips - MFT Stamps
Stitched Circle frame dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames - MFT Stamps
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Patterned paper - Basic Grey, from my stash
Fun foam
Simple Sentiments Birthday, stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Clear embossing powder
White embossing powder
Stickles
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Inside stamp - the Stamps of Life
Nuvo Drops

Card sizes - all, Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!