Friday 17 January 2020

Kite Birthday Card Trio

Hello crafty friends ...

Before I get to my share today, I wanted to let you know that there is some BIG NEWS happening tomorrow as the CHA floor opens in Phoenix. Be sure to check back here, as there will also be a Blog Hop. YAY!


When I was rooting around for a different paper, I found a partial sheet of this cloud paper and decided I'd see if I could use it up and make some cheerful birthday cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.



I pulled out this older ECD die set and some paper scraps. The stitched cloud panels are raised up with fun foam - I love dimension on my cards! I stamped words on the lower right of each of the cards, and also stamped a greeting inside.


There is still about a 12 x 3" strip of the paper left, but the orientation didn't work for any more kite cards so ... back in the drawer it went. It has bugs on the reverse side, so I may end up using that side for some future cards.

See you tomorrow!


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Bug Discovery, Bella Boulevard
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Kite dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Red, White card stocks
Yellow patterned paper - scrap
Word stamps - Stampendous
Fun Foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!