Saturday 4 January 2020

Llama Birthday Card Duo

Hello crafty friends

I have a big package of Project Life Journal Cards that I picked up for a good price, thinking they would make good backgrounds for the Birthday Cards I donate each month to my Mom's old nursing home. Making 25 cards each month, sometimes I like cards that are 'easy peasy' and quick to put together.


I also wanted to play with this cute Llama die so that is how these two cards came about.





I think these cards turned out so cute - and I have plans for several of the other patterned journal cards too.

Supplies:
Llama die - the Stamps of Life
Kraft, black, teal, white and green card stocks
Copic markers
Makeup brushes
Nuvo Drops
Sakura white gel pen
White charcoal pencil
Project Life journal cards - Becky Higgins
Grass die - Lawn Fawn
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Stitched Strips Vertical - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Words inside - Lots of Birthday 2 Stamp, the Stamps of Life
Make a wish stamp - Birthday Chicks, MFT Stamps

Card size - both, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!