Monday 13 January 2020

Rooster and Beer Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing the card I made for hubby's Birthday last month.


The video's on Blogger are quite small so if you would like to see them larger, click HERE for my YouTube channel.


I white heat embossed the sentiment on a Kraft banner - it's something I say to him all the time, so of course I had to add it onto his card. The Beer Mug comes from the Happy Hour Charms by Karen Burniston.


Inside I used the Rockin' Rectangle and the fun Rooster stamp from Your Next Stamp. I knew I wanted to use this Funny Bones stamp with their word bubble, and since the word bubble was facing the wrong direction I used the back side of it.


Since you could see the back of the Beer Mug on the front of the card through the window, I added a second one inside in the same position.


I get such a kick out of this rooster image and look forward to using it on more cards coming up.


Supplies:
White, yellow, black and kraft card stocks
Clucking Cool stamp and die - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
White pearl card stock
Makeup brushes
1110 Happy Hour Charms - Karen Burniston
Buffalo plaid paper - Carta Bella
1089 Rockin' Rectangle - Karen Burniston
Grass stencil - MFT Stamps
1057 Circle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Acetate
Twine - Stampin' Up
Cheers Beers - Funnybones, Riley & Company
Word Bubble - Riley & Company
White embossing powder
Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Is there any way to find, get, or buy your loom knitting patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanzie - no, I don't have any patterns for looming. I tend to just wing it, doing whatever stitch pattern appeals to me at the moment. Especially for hats. If I used a purchased pattern (Ravelry) then I mentioned it in my blog post. I have, however, deleted my Loom Knitting blog. You can always do a search on Ravelry to see what lovely loom knit patterns are available for purchase. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!