Monday 27 January 2020

Moose & Evergreen Pivot Panel Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today for Masculine Card Monday, I'm sharing the card I made for my Brother-in-Law's Birthday.


The video's on Blogger are quite small - you can always see them larger on my YouTube channel by clicking HERE.


I'm really happy that I got this moose punch - it is perfect for masculine cards! I added one of the Simple Strip Birthday banners, and matted it with white.


Inside I used Karen Burniston's Evergreen Pivot Panel, cutting the trees from scraps of the Buffalo Plaid patterned paper.  This is an easy card to duplicate, if you would need a quick card. The words on the left panel (another Simple Strip Birthday) reads:  Another Year Closer To Velcro Shoes. Hahaha.


The white fishtail banner is where we will sign our names. Even though this is a masculine card, I thought it needed a little somethin' somethin' so added shiny black border Peel-Off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have quite a few of them in my stash, and it's fun to get them out and use them!



Even though this card folds completely flat and would mail for a single stamp, I get to hand deliver it this year!

Supplies:
Kraft, Charcoal and Black card stocks
Buffalo plaid patterned paper - Carta Bella
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Peel Off border stickers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Moose punch - Stampin' Up
White embossing powder
Simple Strips Birthday stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Layered Fishtail banners - MFT Stamps
Fitted Hexagon and Stitched Hexagon dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments (Let's Celebrate) - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 5-1/2 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!