Tuesday 28 January 2020

Blue Sympathy Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

I had this paper pad out for a different project, and had a quick flip through before I put it away. This blue foiled blue patterned paper caught my eye and I thought it would make a pretty sympathy card.

I ended up using the whole 12 x 12" sheet, and made two sympathy cards for my sadly depleted stash.


The pearlized 3-d Flowers have been in my embellishment bin for several years, but combined with the Oyster Grey Nuvo Drops, I think they made a nice addition.


Inside, I stamped a verse and a leaf sprig and also added a large scalloped border to bring some of the pretty paper inside as well.


I still want to have several more sympathy cards made ahead so you will be seeing more in the upcoming weeks.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - K & Company
Scallop with Gifts 3D Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard
Flower elements - K & Company
Scallop border - Seasonal Layers, Stampin' Up
Ovals - Hero Arts
Stamps - Verve (retired)

Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!