Sunday 12 January 2020

Plaid Frame Penguin Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another pair of cards I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. If you are new to my blog, I've been donating 25 birthday cards a month since September 2018. Since I can't work or volunteer because of my RA, this is how I'm able to give back.


I chose a 6 x 6" paper pad from my stash and also this fun scalloped frame - both from Pink and Main.



This time for my penguin cards I added a stamped balloon, party hat and party horn. The ground was stamped then I added a white embossed greeting. I'm really enjoying using these penguins for birthday cards!




The card inside was done nearly identically, using up a scrap of the plaid paper and the stamping in coordinating colours.



Supplies:
Black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Celebrate, Pink & Main
Cloudy Frames dies - Pink & Main
Sand/Snow stamp - Stampendous
Playful Penguin stamps - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday To You - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
White embossing powder
Stamps inside - Party Animal, Lawn Fawn
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen

Card sizes - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!