Wednesday 15 January 2020

Two Vintage Folded Gift Card Holders

Hello crafty friends ...

I had two 12 x 5-1/2" pieces of patterned paper leftover from some other gift card envelopes I'd been making, so I decided to go ahead and fold them as per Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts to create a pair of Gift Card Holders. I will link Dawn's video at the end of my post.


I wanted to make our son's girlfriend a set of Gift Card Holders for her birthday, and while I was at it I made a second set for a friend. I had so much fun going through my embellishment bin, picking and choosing what elements to use on them.





Inside is a pocket, which is where they will add their gift cards.



This is the second Gift Card Holder:





The embellishments have been in the bin for several years so it was fun to USE some of them on these Gift Card Holders.



You can find Dawn's video with all the measurements etc HERE.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
Oval dies - Hero Arts
Cream card stock
Chipboard tag - Studio 112
Embellishments/Ephemera - my stash

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!