Friday 30 August 2019

Three "Back To School" Cards

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a trio of Back To School cards I made for the three grandkids that attend regular school. The other two have a daycare/school combination at the University and they go year round, so 'back to school' doesn't apply to them. Or so I thought - my daughter off-handedly mentioned that the kids in Ilai's group would have a kindergarten teacher come in every morning, so I will be making one more Back to School Card this week!


First up is Olivia's card:



 I made a Double Z Fold card, using fun papers and stickers from Photo Play and Echo Park. I added glue onto the sticker backs to be sure that they stay adhered.


 Zachary's card using a simple pop-up mechanism that I added the School Bus Journal Card/Cut Apart to.



Here is a side view so you can see the Pop Up a little better.



Ethan's Card is next, and for him I used the Katherine Label to create a pop up.


My teammate Frances Byrne uses the Katherine Label a LOT, and in a variety of orientations - so she inspired my choice of placement on this card.



Finally I have a short YouTube Video for you so you can see the cards 'in action'.



Supplies:
Black and white card stocks
Stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper, Cut Aparts/Journal Cards and Stickers - both Echo Park and Photo Play
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Bling - Queen & Company
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Smaller Stitched Rectangle - Waffle Flower
Sakura white gel pen
Fun Foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Amazing cards, good to see you use the Katherine Label in a different orientation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!