Monday 26 August 2019

Llama, Butterfly and Beach Chair Pop-Up Gift Card Holders

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a trio of Pop-Up Gift Card Holders using a die set by Lynda Kanase. I want to give a set of Gift Card Holders to our son's girlfriend for her birthday, and also package some up to give a friend.


The first one features three die cut Adirondack chairs and would leans more towards masculine.





I took a photo both with the sample gift card I use for photos, and without so you can see the pop up a little better.





The second card has a Llama and a die cut grass border.



I got this stamp set from the Pink and Main booth at the Mesa Rubber Stamp show in March.





I used coordinating papers and my Punch Board to create envelopes for these Gift Card Holders.



The third one uses a printed butterfly from my stash - considering the paper and embellishments were from different companies, they went together really well.







Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company (Old, from my stash)
Card, Gift Cart Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Kraft card stock
Grass Edge die - Your Next Stamp
Rounded Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Cream card stock
Llama stamps - Pink and Main
Glaze pens
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Word Bubble - Stampin' Up
Sakura white gel pen
Nuvo Crops
Envelope Punch Board          set up for a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope

Circle Die - Hero Arts
Butterfly ephemera- Tim Holtz
White card stock

Adirondack Chair, Seasonal Layer dies - Stampin' Up
Sticker - PSX
Red and White card stocks

Woodgrain paper - possibly Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!