Saturday 24 August 2019

Seven Slider Pop Up Gift Holders

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm using an older die by Lynda Kanase to make a group of Slider Gift Card Holders. I'm also using some older patterned paper from my stash!


There are a couple of 12 x 12" sheets of cut aparts in the paper stack, and I used a bunch of them on these cards. When closed, you can't see the gift card that is hidden inside.


When you open the gift card holder, the gift card slides out and is revealed. So fun! Each one has a cut apart decoration and a circle as a place to write a message.


I used my least favourite pattern in the paper stack and the Envelope Punch Board to make envelopes for each of the gift card holders.


Here are a few detail shots:


Here is a short YouTube video so you can see how these Gift Card Holders work:



Supplies:
Card, Slider - Lynda Kanase
Patterned paper - Pebbles
White card stock
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Washi Tape - stash
Envelope Punch Board set for a 3 x 4" envelope
Label punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!