Thursday 15 August 2019

Butterfly Thank You Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the latest Fun Friday Challenge at Your Next Stamp. Fun Friday Challenge #120 is to create a Thank You card and you can find all the details HERE. I love making thank you cards!

I haven't used Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Pop Up in awhile, and while stamp companies are promoting all their new fall and holiday product, I am NOT ready to give up summer. So I chose a butterfly theme for my thank you card.


I have had this patterned paper stack for several years and I like the pretty colours and patterns. I used YNS products for the stamped fishtail banner and added the sparkly Gumdrops as well.


Here is the inside - with the centre butterfly suspended inside the circle frame with Bakers Twine.



I added a stitched rectangle for a signing block and this one is ready for the stash.


Supplies:
Blue, white & black card stocks
Patterned paper - Pebbles
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Catherine Pooler Inks
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Sakura white gel pen
Makeup brushes
Bakers Twine
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Large circle die - Hero Arts
Stitched rectangle - Waffle Flower
Pixie Dust Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card! Love the colours and butterflies!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!