Monday 19 August 2019

Car Card Trio

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a trio of Birthday Cards for my Mom's old nursing home. There are almost as many male residents as there are female, so I like to include a few cards for both each month finishing off the rest with generic ones.

Once I finished the Rockin' Rectangle card for our son's birthday, I had some of this patterned paper leftover and the stamps and dies were still on my stamping table.



Here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Stamps & dies - Geared Up Garage, Stampin' Up
Brown, Kraft and cream card stocks
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Sketch - SC314 (Split Coast Stampers)
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Happy Campers, We R Memory Keepers
Sakura black glaze pen
Rectangle inside - Hero Arts
Fun foam
Happy Birthday -  Perennial Birthday, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for casing!! I've got motorcycle stamps that this would work great for. Always love to see masculine cards!! i want to embelish and guys don't care about that, so this is just enough!! Very cool. Er, uh, I mean a "classic"!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!