Saturday 10 August 2019

Anniversary Tunnel Card

Hello my crafty friends

 I have a different sort of fold to share today - a Tunnel Card. I've been trying to use things up my my craft room and these pretty patterned note cards have been hanging around for over 18 months. I love the gold foiled bits on them! I actually used two of them to make this card, and also used up several Peel Off Stickers that have been hanging around for too long.



Once I got the hearts adhered where I wanted them, I realized they were sticking out of the card at the side. An easy fix was to add a strip of teal card stock down each side, extending the card by 1/2". I added some gold peel off stickers to hide the seam and ended up being quite happy with how the card turned out.




Since it's hard to see the tunnel detail in the photos, I've included a short YouTube video for you:


Supplies:
Two A2 patterned cards - Recollections
Stitched Nested Label dies - Stampin' Up
Stitched heart dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Teal and white card stocks
Sakura gold gel pen
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Peel Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words inside - Petal Palette, Stampin' Up

Card size - 4-3/4 x 5-1/2", fits in an A6 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. wow so pretty, love that paper you used on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!