Sunday 25 August 2019

Six Dog and Cat Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I pulled out the Cat and the Dog punches, plus the coordinating Stampin' Up stamps for my Nursing Home donation cards today. They are simple, but nice and cheery and I think the residents will enjoy them. I made three of each design.


I used a handmade grass mask to brush ink onto stitched white panels for grass, then a cloud stencil and the same makeup brush for the clouds.


I like the shape of these Riley & Company word bubbles, AND that they have a stitched details. So I cut six of them to use on these cards.


The blue folded cards have been in my stash for YEARS so I was happy to USE them.


The word bubbles were facing the wrong way for the dog cards, so I flipped them over and stamped on the back side.


They cards are all the same inside, but the red cards have the words stamped in red rather than blue.



Supplies:
Blue, red and white card stocks
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
1005 Nature Edges (for mask) - Karen Burniston
Cloud mask - Heffy Doodle
Happy Tails, Stamps and punch - Stampin' Up
Nine Lives, Stamps and punch - Stampin' Up
Speech bubble - Riley & Company
Words on front - Perennial Birthday, Stampin' Up
Stamps inside - Handwritten Happiness, MFT Stamps
Sakura pens - Black glaze, gold gel and white gel
W1 Copic marker

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!