Tuesday 13 August 2019

Set of Four Pop-Up Gift Card Holders

Hello my crafty friends

I want to give our son's girlfriend and a friend of ours each a set of Gift Card Holders and today' I'm sharing another set. I made two of each design and used the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set by Lynda Kanase.


The Apple gift card is only for photo purposes ...



For the second design, I added the ENJOY from Karen Burniston's new Enjoy the Ride. So fun that the words are separate and can be used for other things as well.



I used the envelope punch board and the measurement for a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope and created coordinating envelopes using patterned paper from my stash.


Note, I have slid the gift card holders out a little so they can be seen - they fit perfectly inside the envelopes!


Supplies:
Patterned paper (Double Sided) - Echo Park
Pop Up Gift Card Holder - Lynda Kanase
Navy and white card stocks
Stitched Nesting Labels - Stampin' Up
1103 Enjoy the Ride - Karen Burniston
Treat Yourself, and For You stamps - Gift Card Greetings, MFT
Crayola markers
Arrow dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Envelope Punch Board 

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!