Tuesday 20 August 2019

Dog Themed Z Fold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I have another card for the Fun Friday Challenge at Your Next Stamp, where the theme is "Thank You Cards". You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.

I used several different YNS products, and a dog themed patterned paper package that I've had for awhile. The words fit perfectly on the banner that comes with the tag, but you also get a hole die that you can chose to use - or not, as I did here. So instead of a tag, I have more of a shaped label! Because the stamps are clear, they were easy to curve into the shape of the banner.


Here is the inside - when you open the card a second label is revealed, and that is where I can write my message. The tan plaid paper needed a little something, so I cut the YNS Paw Print Panel Die to use as a stencil and used a makeup brush to add a little red.


The dogs were fussy cut from one of the sheets in the package, and I added black glaze pen detailing to them.  Finally, I added some white Gumdrops (enamel dots).


Supplies:
Cool Tag One die set - Your Next Stamp
Cool Tag One Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Retro Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Grass Edge die - Your Next Stamp
Paw Print Panel Die - Your Next Stamp
White and kraft card stocks
Patterned paper - A Dogs Tail, Echo Park
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Makeup Brushes
Sakura black glaze pen

Card size - A2, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. such a cutie, and perfect paper to go with those dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!