Friday 9 August 2019

Lever Card Thank You

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today I'm sharing a Lever Card I made to bring to the care staff that looked after my Mom in the nursing home. I also had a couple of boxes of chocolates to bring. When I arrived at the nurses station, their faces lit up to see me and we had lots of hugs. These people were such a big part of our lives for almost a year, then ... poof ... not anymore.

They thanked me for the chocolates, but said "we want to see the card!". They always enjoyed the cards I would make and send to my Mom so that made me feel good.

I chose this stamp by Funny Bones at Riley & company for the lever part of the card, and used the layering dies and some of my favourite succulent themed patterned paper for the rest.


The succulents were fussy cut from one of the sheets in the package, then I added gold Peel Off Flourish stickers and gold gel pen highlights to the cut outs.





I meant to take the photo before I wrote my note on the label but since I didn't I blurred out some of it.


I really enjoy making these Lever Cards and how nicely they display.

Supplies:
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering dies - Divinity Designs
Sage green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Greenhouse, Kaisercraft
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary - Riley & Company (Funny Bones)
Sakura gold gel pen
Stitched nesting labels - Stampin' Up
Peel off borders and flourishes - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Green fine point marker - Staedtler

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we both have Lever cards on our blogs today. Fab papers and sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!