Sunday 4 August 2019

Cut Away Balloons Birthday Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a pair of cards I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I made these for Day 25 of the 30 Day Colouring Challenge I had been participating in on Instagram.


This fun Taylored Expressions set comes with the stamps and balloon dies to cut away just the top edge. So fun! And of course I adore this cheerful striped patterned paper so pulled the colours out of that for the balloons.


Both of them are the same inside, except for the colour of the balloons - the closed card in the photo above has a blue balloon inside.

Supplies:
White card stock
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Prismacolor pencils
Gamsol & Blending Stump
Balloons and Hooray stamp, stamp and die combo - Cutting Edge-Balloons, Taylored Expressions
Striped patterned paper - Sweet Celebration, MFT Stamps
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Inside stamp - Beautiful Friendship, Stampin' Up
Gems - Queen & Company
Sakura white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. oh Karen, these are adorable, love how bright and cheery they are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi! (the 'reply' button seems to have disappeared so I hope you get this). Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the balloon border die you used on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!