Tuesday 27 August 2019

Bunch of Bookmarks

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge 121 at Your Next Stamp, which is an ABC Challenge ... Anything But a Card. You can see all of the details for the challenge HERE.

Since almost everyone in the family reads, I made a bunch of bookmarks for them! These are the ones I made for the men ...


... and these are the ladies choices ...


I just used some paper scraps and leftovers, a few punches, embossing folders and dies. I also made some for the Grandkids as two of them are reading chapter books now, but we were heading out to visit them and I forgot to take a photo. 💖

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy, fabulous bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great! My daughter would love that sea one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!