Wednesday 7 August 2019

Cards with Squares for a YNS Challenge

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #119 at Your Next Stamp, where they want to see SQUARES! You can see all the details for the challenge HERE.

The Photo Booth Panel die is quite versatile, and I used again for my challenge card. I also found some patterned paper in my stash with squares and thought they would be perfect for a masculine birthday card.


I continued the square theme inside, turning two of the patterned paper squares on their corners and layering the matted square later on top with a stamped greeting.


Supplies:
Photo Booth die - Your Next Stamp
Kraft and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Herbs & Honey, Basic Grey
Woodland Cuties, stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder
Carrot Cake Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Derwent Water Color Crayons
Water Brush
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Berol Verithin Coloured Pencils

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!