Sunday 30 June 2019

Birthday Cow Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Riley and Company has a new Dress Up stamp ... meet Bennie (or Bessie, depending on how its' dressed). OMGoodness, this cow is just too much fun. I just had to use him for a pair of Birthday Cards for my Mom's Nursing Home. 


I cut the Pink and Main Cloudy Frame three times; once from this fun striped patterned paper and twice from white card stock. Then I adhered all the layers together for a nice sturdy frame embellishment. I like the dimension this gives the card.

Before I adhered it to my white card base, I sponged some clouds onto the card front with blue ink. The grass die is from Your Next Stamp. After cutting it from green card stock I adhered it behind the frame then attached the frame to the card front.

The balloon bunch, clown hat and words are all from Dress Up Riley's Birthday Accessories stamp set and were coloured with Chameleon Color Tone and Color Tops markers. This is for day 16 of the 30 day Colouring Challenge. You can find all the details for that HERE.


Both cards are the same inside ...




Supplies:
Basic Dress Up Cows, stamps and dies - Riley & Company
Dress Up Riley Birthday Accessories (balloons and greeting on front) - Riley & Company
Cloudy Frames die - Pink & Main
Striped patterned paper - Doodlebug
White & green card stocks
Grass Edge die - Your Next Stamp
Cloud mask - MFT Stamps
Catherine Pooler Inks - Riley & Company
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura black glaze pen
Stitched fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Stamps inside, Super Duper - Stampin' Up
Blue fine marker

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!