Sunday 16 June 2019

BBQ Pop-Up Father's Day Card

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog! I found this unfinished card in my 'In Progress' bin. Initially it was going to be a Hanging Charm Pop-Up card, but I hadn't been happy with the placement of the embellishments so never finished the card. I gently pulled the BBQ sticker off and decided it would work much better on the Rockin' Rectangle. And I was right!


I added a window so you can see the BBQ on the front of the card and added acetate under the black frame.


Notice the banner across the centre of the window. Well the far left edge of the BBQ has a small piece that extends beyond the panel. And it was catching in the window opening. Those catch points have been 'catching me' lately! However, this banner was an easy fix.


I added some yellow Gum Drops (enamel dots) to the buttons and there was a red glitter dot on one of them already.


This card was really quick and easy to put together!



Supplies:
1089 Rockin' Rectangle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Beige astroparche card stock
Plaid patterned paper - Paper Patch (very old, from my stash)
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Yellow Gumdrops (Retro) - Your Next Stamp
Acetate
Stickers - my stash
Black pen
Water Brush

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!