Monday 3 June 2019

Potted Plant Masculine Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I'm sharing a birthday card that I will donate to my Mom's nursing home.

I had just finished a wine themed card for a challenge, and had the leftover card stock and patterned paper sitting on my stamping area. I went to gather it up to put away and thought I could make a flat card with the pieces instead.


I added gold gel pen dots to the cut away die set, as well as gold accents on the plant pot and leaves. I cut the greenery die three times, then layered them together in the pot. Note, these are from Karen Burniston's Garden Charms die set and I snipped off the hanging holes to make little embellishments rather than charms.



Here is a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Beige Astroparche and green card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company (old, from my stash)
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
1085 Garden Charms - Karen Burniston
Sakura gold gel pen
Mixed Media dies - Tim Holtz
Copic marker
Happy Birthday stamp - Stampin' Up
Inside stamp, Drop a Note Set 7 - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!