Wednesday 12 June 2019

Teacher Appreciation Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another Teacher Thank You card. I've been busy making them for our grandkids teachers and aids. This one uses the Lever Card and Lever Card Layering die sets from Divinity Designs. I hand lettered the banner for something different.


A paper spring animates the pencil jar and it wobbles on the card front which is always fun.


I love making these Lever Cards! When you use patterned papers from the same line everything coordinates really well.


I added a stitched white rectangle and a few stickers to decorate the inside and the grand kids can sign their names on the white panel.


Supplies:
Lever Card and Lever Card layering dies - Divinity Designs
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper, cut apart and stickers - Echo Park
Stitched fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Black Sharpie marker
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Sakura white gel pen
1046 Circle Charm Pop-Up (circles) - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle - Honey Bee
Nuvo Drops
Fuzzy apple sticker - Sandy Lion (old, from my stash)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!