Monday 10 June 2019

Fisherman Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a fun card to share today.


I started out making a Father's Day card, but ended up making a masculine Birthday Card using these fun stamps from Your Next Stamp.  NOTE: Yes I added a shark to the fishing pole. For the activists that will be offended,  this card is intended to be a little humorous - I do not advocate fishing/killing sharks.


I used up some paper scraps from a different project, and all the colour was added with my Chameleon Color Tone markers. I added orange glaze pen dots to the bottom patterned paper for some subtle shine and one of the negative border pieces from Karen Burniston's Border Blends Argyle.


Here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies:
Black Olive ink - Your Next Stamp
Keepin' It Reel stamps and dies - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Patterned paper - Pink & Main
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
Navy and white card stocks
Dome die - Waffle Flower
Distress Inks
Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Sakura White Gel Pen
Sakura Orange glaze pen
Nuvo Drops
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!