Tuesday 18 June 2019

Pencil Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Since the end of the school year is fast approaching, I'm sharing another Teacher Appreciation card I made for our daughters for the Grandkids to give their teachers. I brought all the cards to them and they chose which ones they wanted which was fun to see.

The front of this one uses another one of those cute cut-aparts/journal cards from Echo Park. I added a strip of coordinating patterned paper, a fuzzy apple sticker and stencilled the ABC in the bottom right corner of the right panel. I stamped the words onto a die cut washi tape label and my card front was done.


Inside I made a quick and easy pop-up using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up. A pair of cut-aparts/journal cards are the decoration and I added a few coordinating stickers as well. Karen Burniston's Thank You die cuts as a single piece which makes it easy to adhere.


There is a nice big white rectangle for the kids to sign their names on, decorated with a fuzzy apple sticker.


Supplies:
Patterned paper, cut apart and stickers - Echo Park
White and Kraft card stocks
Fun Foam
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Washi Tape Sentiment stamps - Your Next Stamp
Washi Tape Sentiment dies - Your Next Stamp
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
1 plus 1 cut apart - Photo Play
Apple sticker - Sandy Lion
Sakura white gel pen
ABC Stencil - Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!