Sunday 16 June 2019

Felt Flower Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

First, Happy Father's Day to all those amazing dads out there! My hubby is one of them for sure. We are babysitting two of the grand kids for a couple of days, so it's been hectic and busy and lots of fun. Oh, and have I mentioned tiring? Ha.

Today I'm sharing four cards I made and donated to my Mom's nursing home. I donate 25 Birthday Cards a month for the residents there, and it's a good opportunity for me to use up some of this huge supply stash. The felt flowers were in that stash. Because the cards are hand delivered to the residents I don't need to worry about bulk and I'm free to layer things up and add dimension. I love dimension on my cards!


All four of the cards were done the same ...


I didn't keep a supply list on these ones for some reason.


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. these look fabulous Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you do that for your mom's facility!!! I did it for my Mom too when she was alive!! I'm sure you're warming hearts all over that place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!