Sunday 23 June 2019

Four Children's Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I had been rooting around in my sticker bin and when I saw these stickers I decided to make some cards to use them on.


The Confetti Panel Die from Your Next Stamp is perfect for birthday cards, so I cut it from four different brightly coloured and subtly patterned papers and adhered them to white card bases.


The Stitched Wavy Circle is one I use a lot, so pulled it out again for these cards. On two of them I sponged a little green for ground and blue for the sky. This helped ground my stickers so they weren't just floating.


All the cards are the same inside, just done in coordinating colours for each card.


This pink cupcake sticker is quite large, and printed on acetate. It's pretty cool!


The clown and stars were on a different sheet - and I was able to use up the sheet - don't I love to use things up!


The little robot is just too cute - she makes me smile.


I've set these cards aside for when the grandkids are going to birthday parties. They like to bring one of my handmade cards, which makes me happy!

Supplies:
White card stock
Confetti Background die - Your Next Stamp
Bright mottled patterned paper - Colorbok
Stitched Wavy Circle die - Your Next Stamp
Various stickers from my stash
Fishtail Banners - MFT Stamps
Hooray! - Taylored Expressions
Inside stamps - Taylored Expressions
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!