Wednesday 5 June 2019

Fishing Riley Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a fun Pop-Up card made with Riley (the moose!), a Funny Bones sentiment and dies by Karen Burniston.

As usual, I kept the front nice and simple because all the fun is on the inside. When I was finished and tidying up I found these three black card stock circles on my stamping area from a different project so I added them to the card front.


Look at the cute scene inside! I used the floating floor die from the House and Fence Pop-Up to animate a pair of evergreen trees and Riley. I chose Dress Up Riley and also the Dress Up Riley Sports stamps to make my fishing moose.


The Dress Up stamps were coloured with Chameleon Color Tone and Color Top markers. Riley himself was stamped in black onto kraft card stock and I simply added colour to his antlers with Chameleon Pencil Crayons. I coloured his hooves with a grey marker and Riley was done - so quick and easy! I also added a black glaze pen to his eye for some sparkle.



Finally, here is a side view so you can seee the dimension a little better.


Supplies:
Basic Dress Up Riley stamp and die - Riley and Company
Dress Up Riley Sports Clear Stamps - Riley and Company
Too Much Happy stamp - Funny Bones, Riley and Company
Kraft and white card stocks
Chameleon Colored Pencils
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Top markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
1015 House & Fence Pop- Up (Floating Floor die) - Karen Burniston
Green polka dot patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Other dotted paper - scraps from my stash
1045 Outdoor Edges - Karen Burniston
1038 Tropical Scene - Karen Burniston
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella
Twine - Stampin' Up
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!