Thursday 20 June 2019

Four Cat and Dog Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #116 at Your Next Stamp where the theme is PETS. You can find all the details HERE. This is also my Day 6 entry for #thedailymarker30day challenge on Instagram!

The Thumbs Up Photo Booth stamps are so fun - I really enjoy the unique character of these Your Next Stamp images. While I could have made each one of these cards with different stamps in the set,  this duo appealed to me so I made 4 nearly identical cards.


I have mentioned in previous posts, how happy I am to finally have a grid die. I die cut 4 grids from green card stock then cut the small squares from older patterned papers and inlaid the squares back into the grid panel. NOTE:  While this isn't a YNS grid die, they do offer one in their store if you were interested.


I used Chameleon Color Tone and Color Top markers for the images, and added some black Nuvo Drops onto the card  for interest.  Both the eyes and noses on the cat and dog are raised and shiny from a black Glaze pen.


Inside I stamped another image from the set along with Make A Wish.


I'll be dividing these cards up between our daughters, for the grandkids to take to birthday parties.

Supplies:
Green, Kraft and White card stocks
Grid Window die - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Photo Booth Thumbs Up stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Chameleon Color Top Markers
Sakura White Gel Pen
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Fun foam
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth (it's your Birthday) - Your Next Stamp
Nuvo Drops
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Make a Wish and Confetti - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you have been crafting away!!! Glad to see you joining in the fun. Colorful and cute all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!