Friday 14 June 2019

C4C488 Sea Themed Pop-Up Sketch Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. This month our hostess is Rebecca Ednie! Kelly Booth is joining us as our Guest Designer and you can find Kelly's blog HERE.   Since it's the third Saturday of the month, Rebecca has a sketch for us this week:



I used the sketch for the front of my card using patterned paper and cut apart/journal cards that were included the same stack. I die cut my scalloped panel using a border die from Prickley Pear stamps. The wheel and seahorse were fussy cut from other journal cards in the stack and I wrapped some twine across the top edge of my panel as per the sketch.



As the card is opening, you see that it's a Pop-Up card!


Karen Burniston's Rockin' Rectangle die set was used and I embellished the inside with more fussy cut elements and journal cards.


Below is a look at the card fully open ...


There is a lot of gold foil on this card - so pretty.


I used Chameleon Fineliner pens to write the message - see how the colour changes and blends through the message?



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C488.

Supplies:
Beige Astroparche card stock
Patterned paper - Craft Smith
Scalloped Border die - Prickley Pear Stamps
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Sakura gold gel pen
1089 Rockin' Rectangle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Oval dies - Hero Arts
Twine - Stampin 'Up
Chameleon Fineliner markers

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!