Thursday 13 June 2019

Teacher Apple Pop-Up Thank You

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another Teacher Thank you card, this one was done with softer colours.


The paper has lots of sparkle from the embossed patterns - another card that looks better in real life.


Even though it's a pop-up card, I added the apple to the front with a paper spring. I love how it bobs a little on the front of the card.


Inside I used Stephanie Barnards Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins and added a scalloped rectangle for the kids to sign their names.


This card will go to our daughters for the grandkids to give their teachers at the end of the school year.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins, Stephanie Barnard - the Stamps of Life
Apple Die - Stephanie Barnard - the Stamps of Life
Stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Scalloped rectangle - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!