Wednesday 19 June 2019

Southwest Themed Birthday Step Card

Hello my crafty friends

When I was flipping through a SW themed paper stack, I noticed a sheet with these decorated tags. So I pulled out my Step Card die set and decided to fussy cut the tags to use as embellishments on a Step Card. The succulent was also fussy cut from a paper scrap in the stack and adhered onto a pair of layered circles then onto a second tag.


There is gold foiling on the elements for a nice touch. I white embossed the Birthday Wishes onto the Washi Tape Sentiment die strip (both from Your Next Stamp) and added it over one of the tags with foam tape.


The words from the YNS Photo Booth die set were perfect for the steps!


Since there isn't a lot of room on the card front for signing, I added an inked wavy circle to the top back.


Supplies:
Happy Days Step Card die set- Spellbinders
Pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper and tags - Recollections
Fun foam
Stitched Wavy circle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Washi Tape Sentiments and Washi Tape die - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth (words inside) - Your Next Stamp
Twine - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!