Friday 7 June 2019

Thank You Teacher, Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog! Today I have another teacher appreciation card to share today, and this one uses a retired Karen Burniston die set. I kept the front nice and simple ...


The little word bubble is from the current Spinner Square Pop-Up.


The Anita Frames Pop-Up is such a dynamic Pop-Up that gives lots of oooooh's and aaaaaaah's when it's opened. There are requests from customers that this one come back so we will all have to wait and see if that happens. I added a zig-zag border using the new Border Blends Argyle, and a white square for the grandkids to sign their names.


The little stamps from Waffle Flower are the perfect size for decorating the panels. I coloured everything with Chameleon Color Tone and Color Top markers.


Supplies:
Kraft card stock
Patterned paper - Paper Patch (very old paper from my stash)
Anita Frames Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (retired)
White and black card stocks
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
Stamps, Pencil In - Waffle Flower
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (Scalloped square, word bubble and corners) - Karen Burniston
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Sakura White Gel Pen
Nuvo glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to have this back for sure, maybe one day. Love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!