Monday 24 June 2019

Camping Riley Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

First, today is the first day the Design Team can share sneak peeks of Karen Burniston's new release! The Design Team is linked on the right, so be sure to check them out as I'm sure a lot of them will be posting something with the new release today. I really wanted to share this card though, I'll be back tomorrow with my first sneak peek ... it is such a fun release I didn't know what to play with first!

Today is Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I'm sharing a card made with Riley (the moose) and his Dress Up Camping Accessories. I added an acetate panel to the front of my card so you get a peek of Riley all dressed up for camping. I also used several of the images from the Camping Accessories stamp set to create my background pattern.


The square on the card front has a Funny Bones Stamp ... kind of perfect, right?



Inside I used the Rockin' Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston as well as a few more images from the Dress Up Riley Camping Accessory stamps.


I like to trim off Riley's head (sorry, Riley) and dress the body - then pop his head back on with foam tape for a little dimension.


That little smore just cracks me up.


I will include a video so you can see the movement you get with the Rockin' Rectangle die.


Remember to check back tomorrow to see what I've made with Karen Burniston's new release for Summer 2019.

Supplies:
Dress Up Riley stamp and coordinating die - Riley & Company
Better Days are Coming - Riley & Company(Funny Bones)
Kraft, black and white card stocks
Beige Astroparche card stock
Chameleon Colored Pencils
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Chameleon Color Top Markers
1089 Rockin Rectangle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Dress Up Riley Camping Accessories - stamps and coordinating dies - Riley & Company
Sakura white gel pen
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1006 Nature Edges (grass and clouds for mask) - Karen Burniston
Heavyweight acetate (.02 ml) - Grafix
Stickles
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!! Love it !!!! Could you show how the movement was put together, PLEASE?!!😁♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda - for some reason Blogger won't let me reply directly to your comment. I used the Rockin' Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston for my card. She always posts assembly video's right on the product page, as well as Youtube. She makes it so easy for us! I looked up the link for you: https://karenburniston.com/rockin-rectangle-pop-up/

    Hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!