Friday 14 June 2019

Schoolhouse Gatefold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today's share is another Teacher Appreciation card that I made for our daughters to give the grandkids teachers at the end of the school year. Which is coming up soon!

I used one of the cute cut-aparts/journal cards from Photo Play and made a Gate-Fold card.



Inside I stamped TEACHER on a stitched fishtail banner, and decorated it with some cute stamped images from Waffle Flower. I stamped the words above and below where the fishtail banner would go, then popped up the banner with foam tape.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
1045 Outdoor Scene (cloud) - Karen Burniston
Stamps, Pencil In - Waffle Flower
Chameleon Colour Top Markers
Cut Apart - Photo Play
White card stock
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Word stamps, Sweet Sentiments Teacher - Sugar Pea Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!