Friday 28 June 2019

All Aboard the Wine Train - A Sneak Peek Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

I had the idea to make a Wine Train as soon as I saw the Train Pivot Panel die set, which is part of the new release by Karen Burniston. When I received my dies, I was thrilled to see that Karen B had also included a Train Elements set and I got right to work on this card.

First I cut the CHUGGA from the white panel using the Alphabet die, and backed it with black glossy card stock. I love how it catches the light when you turn the card. I cut a second CHUGGA from both medium and light grey card stocks and staggered those letters below the cut-away ones.

A back glossy railroad track and detailed railway crossing were the perfect finishing touch. When I was showing the Design Team my in-progress card, Karen reminded us that the Ticket from the new Photo Collage die set would work well with the train so I added one of those as well.



Just look at the detail in the Railroad Crossing sign!!


Here is the inside of the card, with the new All Aboard, the new Cheers!, the Train Pivot Panel and of course all of the Wine Charms. So fun!




I am SO loving black glossy card stock these days!


People always like to see what the Pivot Panels look like from the top, so I've added a photo of that as well.



I'm also adding a Youtube video here for you so you can see the card in action.

Supplies:
Grey, white, black and burgundy card stocks
1106 Train Pivot Panel die set - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
Patterned paper - Pink and Main
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Sakura black glaze pen???
Sakura white gel pen???
Black fine point marker
1073 Wine Charms - Karen Burniston
Crayola markers
Nuvo Glitter Drops
Stickles
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Black Glossy card stock
1107 Train Elements - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
1053 Alpha - Karen Burniston
1098 Photo Collage Pop-Up (ticket) - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
White matte glossy card stock
1111 Cheers - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
1104 Triple Flip Pop-Up (rectangles) - Karen Burniston - shipping mid July 2019
1019 Gift Card Label (heart) - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!