Thursday 27 June 2019

"Moost" Wonderful Birthday Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

I'm having so much fun with the new Cow stamps from Riley & Company so used one here for this yummy birthday card.

I nested two of the Crosshatch Rectangles together to die cut the outer frame. It's such cute paper and I didn't want to 'waste' the whole panel that would be hidden behind the white panel. I put that centre portion back with the patterned paper pad to use on another project. I decorated the white panel and then nestled it right inside the frame! This also cuts down on the weight and bulk of the card! The 'Hello' was die cut three times from white card stock and adhered together for a nice sturdy embellishment and I brushed colour on the bottom half of the top layer. The sequins are another die from Karen Burniston - it comes with the Rockin' Rectangle die set and I cut them from a small scrap of gold foil paper.


Inside I used the Cupcake Pop-Up! I use that one quite often without the decorator cupcakes and disguise the cupcake shape with a circle or other shape. But with Bessie here holding a cupcake I thought leaving the outline of the cupcake behind her was fun!


All of the Dress Up stamps for Riley the Moose also work with Bennie/Bessie the cow so I used "Sophies Accessories" stamps to dress her up!




I also have a little Youtube video for you so you can see the card in action.



Supplies:
White and light green card stocks
Basic Cow stamp - Riley & Company
Sophies Accessories Clear Set - Riley & Company
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Black glaze pen
White gel pen
Patterned paper - Hello Happiness, Taylored Expressions
1008 Cupcake Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Catherine Pooler Inks - Riley & Company
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Be Classy stamp - Riley & Company
Gold foil card stock
1089 Rockin Rectangle (sequins) - Karen Burniston
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
1104 Triple Flip (Fishtail banner, hearts) - Karen Burniston - Shipping mid July 2019
Moose Sayings 2 - Riley & Company
1052 Word Set 6 Summer - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!