Tuesday 11 June 2019

Four Ice Cream Cone Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I decided to pull out this Ice Cream Cone die set by Joset at Elizabeth Craft Designs for my card share today.


I also grabbed one of my Color Burst/Magical Shaker pieces that I did awhile ago and cut several of the ice cream scoops from that. There wasn't enough to do all four ice cream cones the same, so ...


... two of them have a chocolate scoop on top!


The inside of each card is the same.


The cards will be donated to my Mom's nursing home and I think the residents will enjoy them.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Pink and Main
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Ice Cream Cone die set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft, white, brown, red and orange card stocks
Color Burst and Magical Shakers
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura sparkle gel pen
Oval dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Stamp on the card fronts - Twice the Wishes, MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamps inside - Avery Elle
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I used this on a card on my blog the other day. These cards look delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!