Friday 2 November 2018

Winter Owl Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a holiday Flip-It Card to share today. I was poking around my 'In Progress' bin, and found this card base and the layers sitting there waiting to be assembled and decorated. 


I discovered how much I like red snowflakes last year, so added a couple to this card. The patterned paper has sparkly embossed bits, and the printed elements are glossy and shiny as well.



Had to add a little sparkle to the owl's Santa hat - I couldn't help myself.



Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-Its - The Stamps of Life (retired)
White and red card stocks
Patterned paper - stash
Graphics - Lettering Delights
Fun foam
Wink of Stella
Stickles
Word stamp inside - Lawn Fawn
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!